Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search /
OTC Grain Sales
OTC Grain Sales
Job Reference: RS0718
Job Title: OTC Grain Sales
Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search focus on offering 360° search solutions across the globe for our prestigious client base. With our competitive coverage of Banks, Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Hedge Funds, Producers, Trading Houses, Brokerages, FinTechs and more; Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search are working with a risk management trading company located in London who are looking for an OTC Grain Sales Trader to join their team.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- You will be responsible for the marketing of risk management solutions to small/mid-sized to large clients in the Black Sea grain market.
- Provide risk management hedging solutions (complex structured, exotic and vanilla) to the Black Sea grain market
- Focus on OTC derivatives products / markets for Black Sea grain
- Work to provide liquidity and pricing for a range of products focusing on the commodity space
- Role reports into Head of Commodities
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3 years’ experience derivative sales for the Black Sea grain market
- Excellent knowledge of commodity derivatives (including futures, swaps, and structuring/structured products)
- Must have a driven, entrepreneurial mindset.
- Transferable business related to the Black Sea grain market
- The role will be based in London, UK (will also consider candidates willing to relocate)
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.