Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search /
Join Us /
Job Reference: RS0559A
Job Title: Recruitment Assistant
Award winning Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. We have a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages. As a growing, entrepreneurial and ambitious company, we are looking for an intelligent and hard-working recruitment administrator who can help build Redstone Commodity Search into the leading provider of search solutions to the commodities industry.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Work closely with our business director to achieve joint recruitment targets
- Resource, network and find candidates for vacancies using different databases and search tools
- Assess, qualify and headhunt candidates over the phone
- Learn to become an expert in a niche commodities market and use different techniques to map out competitors and market outlooks
- Arrange candidate interviews and follow ups
- Administrative tasks include: CV formatting / preparation, writing interview preps and managing Excel spreadsheets
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Interest to work in recruitment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, demanding work environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills and a sense of humour
- Highly organised, detail orientated with a strong ability to prioritise for effective time management
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office (especially Word and Outlook)
- As an international recruitment agency, additional spoken languages would be an advantage
What do we offer?
- Salary offered between £20,000 and £21,500 depending on experience plus £10,000 OTC bonus
- A structured training scheme and a fast growing level of autonomy and responsibility
- Fast career progression and high level of autonomy offered
- Monthly team activities and dinner at great restaurants
- Office in a beautiful 17th century Grade 1 listed country mansion
- Smart casual dress code
- Pension scheme
- Early finish on Fridays during the winter
Our office is located in a beautiful Grade 1 listed country mansion: Tyttenhanger House. Please note that you do need to drive to be able to reach us.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter through the website or directly to HR@redstonesearch.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.